The DeSoto Recreation Center is re-opening with restrictions. Patrons will have access to the Fitness Center, Basketball Courts, and the Walking/Jogging Track.
All areas will have a limited capacity. Patrons will be required to schedule an appointment for 45 minutes per visit and per area of the facility. Member access will be allowed during modified hours. Upon arrival, please present your membership card to the facility staff.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8AM to 12PM and 4PM to 8PM
For the safety of everyone, residents who are running a fever, are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or who have had close contact within the last 14 days with someone who has or is believed to have COVID-19 will be prohibited from entry.
Visitors are asked to comply with the following guidelines.
- Sanitize hands
- Clean any surfaces before and after use
- Maintain social distancing - six feet of separation
- Mask or face covering and gloves are required
- Loitering is prohibited
- Must bring your own basketball and equipment
- You can contact the Recreation Center at (972) 230-9655.