Get ready for an action packed program to keep teens engaged in summer fun with all traditional summer camp activities. Lunch will be provided! Purchase your annual $10 recreation membership pass and you will be eligible to attend this program. For more information, call us at 972-230-9655.
Membership requirements for DeSoto ISD students who are non-residents
- Report card from the 2017-18 school year
- DeSoto ISD school I.D. from the 2017-18 school-year
Membership requirements for DeSoto Residents
- A photo I.D. and two forms showing proof of residency are required to apply for a new membership pass; one form of residency is required for renewals (photocopies will not be accepted).
- All users 18 years and older must show proof of DeSoto residency.
- Youth under the age of 18 must have their parent or legal guardian present.
- Youth under the age of 6 are not required to get a membership pass.
- Membership fees can be paid by cash or check (payable to the City of DeSoto).
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.