Click to Home
Go To Search
Registration Fees
Contractor Registration

Registration License Type 


Contractor / General Contractor


Electrical Master or Sign Electrician


Plumbing Master or Journeyman






Backflow Tester


All other trade licenses


Registration Process
State licensed contractors, such as electrical, plumbing, mechanical, irrigator and backflow must register annually by providing proof of license. An individual acting as the general contractor is also required to register with the City of DeSoto. The contractor must complete the Contractor Registration Form.