February 3, 2018, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ City Council Chambers
Planning for the Future
February 2, 2018
10am Welcome by DeSoto Mayor Curtistene McCowan
10:10am Introduction of Panelist – The Honorable Ingrid Warren Dallas County Probate Court No. 2
10:15am Panel 1 – Estate Planning
• Shawna L. Brown, Attorney, President, Law Offices of Shawna L. Brown, P.C.
• Craig C. Gant, Sr., Esq. Managing Partner, Gant & Hicks Attorneys and Counselors at Law
• Glynis W. Redwine, Esq., The Redwine Law Firm, PLLC
11:00am Break – Browse vendor booths in Atrium
11:15am Panel 2 – Financial Management
• Barbara Dickson, Executive Vice President & Relationship Manager, Partner – South Texas Money Management, LTD.
• Dusty Wallace, Director of Financial Planning and Chief Compliance Officer at Lee Financial
• Dave Folz, Trust Counselor LLC
11:55am Closing by Mayor McCowan
February 3, 2018, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM @ Desoto Civic Center
The Annual Daddy Daughter Dance will be a memorable evening of dancing and elegance. This formal affair is a sophisticated and stylish night where Dads make daughters dreams come true. This event is an unforgettable occasion with food, fun and giveaways.
Space is limited. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets will not be sold at the door.