I need a water tap or a sewer tap, what do I do?
Applicable Permits must be acquired from the Building Inspection Department 972.230.9610, and Construction Inspection Department 972.230.9617, prior to the Water/Wastewater notification and/or performance of tap services. Utility locations are to be requested by the contractor by calling DIGTESS 1.800.344.8377 for gas, electric, telephone, and cable. For water/wastewater, call 972.230.5724. The Water/Wastewater Department should be notified seventy-two (72) hours in advance of the desired time of the tap at 972.230.5724 with lot number, block number, and physical address. Please refer to our Water & Sewer Tap Requirements page.Water & Sewer Tap

Show All Answers

1. Why does my water taste or smell funny?
2. I am having a sewer backup, what can I do?
3. I think I saw water coming up in the middle of the street, who do I call?
4. I need a water tap or a sewer tap, what do I do?
5. My water pressure is low, who do I call?
6. Why is the fire hydrant in my neighborhood gushing water?
7. What are your hours of operation?
8. What do I do if I experience a sewer emergency after your normal business hours?