As an additional service, the DeSoto Public Library will be providing its patrons with curbside pick-up services Monday - Saturday (10 AM - 5 PM). Follow these steps:
- Call (972-230-9665) or visit our library catalog to request items.
- You will receive a notification (via call, text, or email) when your books are ready.
- Drive to the library. Park by the outside book-drop on the north entrance (facing Ten Mile Creek).
- Call the number above when you arrive.
- We will bring your books to you.
- When you are finished with your materials, return all items to the outside book-drop.
*Please understand that for your protection and that of our staff, we will maintain the appropriate social distancing measures.